– Customer care focused as you’ll be the face of Renewal North West
– Assist customers in selecting the best products to meet their needs
– Serve customers using the Cybertill EPOS system
– To maximise the usefulness of the Cybertill EPOS system
– To process and promote gift aid through the EPOS system
– To answer customer calls and enquiries
– Assist in the online listing of office furniture and goods
– Work alongside the showroom and office furniture managers in the displaying and pricing of furniture and goods in order to maximise sales.
– Keeping the showrooms to a high standard, including general housekeeping
– To liaise with diary co-ordinator in the process of collection and delivery of furniture.
– Customer care focused with great customer service skills
– A confident proactive approach when dealing with a customer facing environment
– A positive ‘can do’ attitude
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong people and team working skills
– Ability to use own initiative and organise own time
– Computer literate
– Capability to lift and carry heavy items
– Cybertill EPOS trained (preferable but not essential)
– Health & Safety trained (preferable)
– Manual handling trained(preferable)
– This is a supervisory/developmental role
– Sympathetic to the Christian ethos and values of our Christian charity
– 5 days a week 9am-5pm (37.5 hours). 5 days may include some Saturdays
- £19,123.65 per annum (Renewal North West is a ‘real living wage’ employer)
– 61-63 Shaw Heath, Stockport, SK3 8BH
Customer care, Health & Safety and Manual handling training will be provided on induction. There will be further opportunities for personal development and training as an employee of Renewal North West as it forms part of our vision to bring hope and transform lives through Jesus Christ.
To apply for this role please email:
Please attach a copy of your CV with a 100-word statement on why you would like to work as a van team leader for Renewal North West
CLOSING DATE: 25/03/2019
Renewal North West are equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You are advised to submit your completed application form via email as soon as possible to have the best chance of being considered. We reserve the right to close the post before the stated closing date where we have a high response rate.