– Customer care focused as you’ll be an ambassador for Renewal North West
– Assist in the safe delivery and collection of furniture and goods
– Assist in logistical route planning and timing
– Assist with gift aid procedure
– Customer care focused with great customer service skills
– A positive ‘can do’ attitude
– A full UK driving license to drive a 3.5 ton vehicle (preferable but not essential)
– Previous van driving experience (1 year) (preferable but not essential)
– Capability to lift and carry heavy items
– Strong communication and team working skills
– Ability to use own initiative
– Logistical route planning skills
– Health & Safety trained (preferable)
– Manual handling trained (preferable)
– 5 days a week 9am-5pm (37.5 hours). 5 days will include some Saturdays
– £17,550 per annum (Renewal North West is a ‘real living wage’ employer)
– 61-63 Shaw Heath, Stockport, SK3 8BH
– Logistics Manager
Customer care, Health & Safety and Manual handling training will be provided on induction. There will be further opportunities for personal development and training as an employee of Renewal North West as it forms part of our vision and mission to bring hope and transform lives through Jesus Christ.
To apply for this role please email:
Please attach a copy of your CV with a 100-word statement on why you would like to work as a van drivers mate for Renewal North West
CLOSING DATE: 01/04/2019
Renewal North West are equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You are advised to submit your completed application form via email as soon as possible to have the best chance of being considered. We reserve the right to close the post before the stated closing date where we have a high response rate.